As Seen On:
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, NBC, The Outdoor Channel, The Statesman, Amazon, and many family blogs across the nation.
The Freeloader is the first child carrier built specifically for toddlers & small children, allowing families to enjoy adventures together. The light, unique design & 5 point safety harness allow parents to rest their arms, children to rest their legs, and for families to safely go further than they have ever gone together - whether that's a short trip to the zoo or a long trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro (yes...it's been there, too). Minimum age: 2.5 years. Carrying capacity: 80 lbs.
- Product Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Carrying Capacity: 25-80 lbs
- Minimum Age: 2.5 years
- Standing height: 33" - 50" tall
- Stirrups for foot support on every carrier
- Wide ergonomic shoulder & waist straps for comfort
- Evenly distributes child's weight to the carrier's body's hips and core
- Open back design helps maximize airflow to keep the back cool and dry
- Padded back panel for comfort
- Seat offers extended comfort for your child
- Easy-to-use, 5-point child safety harness secures out of reach of your child
- Meets or exceeds all CPSC standards
- Adjustable, contoured shoulder straps with padding for comfort
- Lead-free and phthalate-free nylon materials
- Lightweight, strong and portable
- Travel-friendly: Suitable for carry-on in airplanes
- Kid-tested, parent-approved
- ORIGINAL DESIGN – Produced by The Freeloader Child Carrier Co. in US, this child carrier is specially designed with safety and ergonomics in mind. Carrying capacity is 25-80 lbs and 2 ½ years minimum age.
- NEW BUCKLE SYSTEM – The toddler backpack carrier uses a new unique buckle system. Besides the ergonomic waist and seat, it is designed with an ergonomic shoulder and waist straps to evenly distribute your child's weight to your hips and core. Comes with new stirrup solutions for foot support.
- EASY TO USE & SECURE – No complicated shapes, parts and straps. The child carrier is extremely easy-to-use and features a 5-point child safety harness. Buckle up and use the carrier stress free!
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL CPSC STANDARDS – It is produced from durable, sturdy, lead-free and phthalate-free nylon materials. It’s extremely secure and meets or exceeds all CPSC standards.
- VERSATILE & PORTABLE – It’s versatile, you can use it in the park, on walks, in the museum, on hikes, with air travel or any other outdoor activity. It is lightweight, strong and portable.
SO THANKFUL WE HAD OUR FREELOADER: "Wanted to let you guys know that we used our Freeloader today at the HeartBeat 5000 in Minneapolis, MN. It is a run/walk to raise money for the Children's Heart Clinic patients. I am so thankful we had the freeloader with us!" - Beth R.
WITHOUT A FREELOADER, MY CHILD WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH THE WOODS: "My 10-year-old Eric has an amazing wheelchair, that can get him lots of places, but without a Freeloader he would never have been through the woods to the cornfield we can see on the hill behind our house." - Lloyd R.
GREAT FOR OUTDOOR EVENTS: "The Freeloader: Trial by fire at the Houston Rodeo - Passed with flying colors!" - Kerry L.
THE FREELOADER WAS AMAZING: "We were hiking when my 5 yr old daughter hit her limit and fell asleep while heading down. The straps kept her in and we all were able to enjoy the mountains and still get around. The freeloader was amazing and allowed us extra time to enjoy the beauty even after our youngest was too tired to keep trekking." - Herman W.
GREAT FOR TRAVELING: "The Freeloader has been a great child carrier! It is perfect for long travel days in airports and going on hikes. It is comfortable for me and my children love to ride in it." - Sara Z.
WE HAD A NEED AND THEY DELIVERED: "Wow is all I can say about this company. We had a need and they delivered. Our daughter is paralyzed and it was hard to take hikes. She has a Trackchair but it will not fit on narrow paths. Can't say enough thanks we love the product and hope to use it more often than not!!!! Thanks again" - Cory P.
PERFECT FOR FAMILY VACATIONS: "It worked great for our trip to Italy!" - Angie S.