Product weight: 5.8 lbs.
Carrying capacity: 25-80 lbs.
Minimum Age: 2 ½ years
Standing height: 33"-50" tall
• Stirrups for foot support on every carrier
• Wide ergonomic shoulder & waist straps for comfort
• Evenly distributes child's weight to the carrier's body's hips and core
• Open back design helps maximize airflow to keep the back cool and dry
• Padded back panel for comfort
• Seat offers extended comfort for your child
• Easy-to-use, 5-point child safety harness secures out of reach of your child
• Meets or exceeds all CPSC standards
• Adjustable, contoured shoulder straps with padding for comfort
• Lead-free and phthalate-free nylon materials
• Lightweight, strong and portable
• Travel-friendly: Suitable for carry-on in airplanes
• Kid-tested, parent-approved
ORIGINAL DESIGN – Produced by The Freeloader Child Carrier Co. in US, this child carrier is specially designed with safety and ergonomics in mind. Carrying capacity is 25-80 lbs and 2 ½ years minimum age.
NEW BUCKLE SYSTEM – The toddler backpack carrier uses a new unique buckle system. Besides the ergonomic waist and seat, it is designed with an ergonomic shoulder and waist straps to evenly distribute your child's weight to your hips and core. Comes with new stirrup solutions for foot support.
EASY TO USE & SECURE – No complicated shapes, parts and straps. The child carrier is extremely easy-to-use and features a 5-point child safety harness. Buckle up and use the carrier stress free!
MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL CPSC STANDARDS – It is produced from durable, sturdy, lead-free and phthalate-free nylon materials. It’s extremely secure and meets or exceeds all CPSC standards.
VERSATILE & PORTABLE – It’s versatile, you can use it in the park, on walks, in the museum, on hikes, with air travel or any other outdoor activity. It is lightweight, strong and portable.
What are the differences between the 3 styles?
The difference in the models is merely for the adult wearing the Freeloader. The Freeloader is built using hiking backpack technology and should be fit to the size of your torso. For this reason we sell a small, medium and a large. We have a sizing chart on each of our product pages.
What is the difference between the small med and larage
The sizes are based on the length of the wearer's torso. To get an optimum fit and get the most comfort from your Freeloader Carrier, measure your spine using our size guide. (Look for a teal button on this page titled "Size Guide" or visit this link: https://myfreeloader.com/pages/size-guide)
Wish we had found f this 3 years show. My daughter enjoyed it and my husband did well with it too. Finally a way to get my 8 year old with Down Syndrome freedom to both walk and be cariedon longer family outings!
We bought 2 carriers as donation for our charity project Lena's traveling carriers. Support and overall experience is perfect. Ana Vuletic