Product weight: 5.8 lbs.
Carrying capacity: 25-80 lbs.
Minimum Age: 2 ½ years
Standing height: 33"-50" tall
• Stirrups for foot support on every carrier
• Wide ergonomic shoulder & waist straps for comfort
• Evenly distributes child's weight to the carrier's body's hips and core
• Open back design helps maximize airflow to keep the back cool and dry
• Padded back panel for comfort
• Seat offers extended comfort for your child
• Easy-to-use, 5-point child safety harness secures out of reach of your child
• Meets or exceeds all CPSC standards
• Adjustable, contoured shoulder straps with padding for comfort
• Lead-free and phthalate-free nylon materials
• Lightweight, strong and portable
• Travel-friendly: Suitable for carry-on in airplanes
• Kid-tested, parent-approved
ORIGINAL DESIGN – Produced by The Freeloader Child Carrier Co. in US, this child carrier is specially designed with safety and ergonomics in mind. Carrying capacity is 25-80 lbs and 2 ½ years minimum age.
NEW BUCKLE SYSTEM – The toddler backpack carrier uses a new unique buckle system. Besides the ergonomic waist and seat, it is designed with an ergonomic shoulder and waist straps to evenly distribute your child's weight to your hips and core. Comes with new stirrup solutions for foot support.
EASY TO USE & SECURE – No complicated shapes, parts and straps. The child carrier is extremely easy-to-use and features a 5-point child safety harness. Buckle up and use the carrier stress free!
MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL CPSC STANDARDS – It is produced from durable, sturdy, lead-free and phthalate-free nylon materials. It’s extremely secure and meets or exceeds all CPSC standards.
VERSATILE & PORTABLE – It’s versatile, you can use it in the park, on walks, in the museum, on hikes, with air travel or any other outdoor activity. It is lightweight, strong and portable.
Hi, Is the child supposed to sit facing the carrier or facing backwards. If the former, how do you ensure that the restraints don't easily slipped from the child's shoulders? Thank you Cesare
The child sits facing the same way as the adult wearing the Freeloader. There is a five point safety harness plus to additional straps that go over each leg. The shoulder straps should not slip off of the child's shoulders. To ensure this, on the child, the horizontal strap that connects their two shoulder straps needs to run across their skapulas. This keeps the shoulder straps in place on the child.
Hi, how long would it take to shipp it to Germany ?
Typically it takes between 6-8 business days to get to Germany. Occasionally, Customs will delay it a bit more however, that happens very infrequently.
The Freeloader has been just what we were looking for. Our family has always like being outdoors and going on hikes. It gives us the ability to continue going when in the past my son needed to be carried and we turned around. The pack itself is comfy and feels like my Osprey pack I use for backpacking. I just wish I had this when my daughter was younger.